Alderson 4th of July CelebrationDecember 21, 2022
June 11: Join us at Barn Swallow for Massage, Reiki, Henna and Yoga, Tarot. We will finish the day with a Sound Bath/Meditation facilitated by The Gaia Den.
Life can be hectic. We often stay busy caring for others, we put our needs last and we find ourselves stressed and energetically depleted. We are definitely not aligned with living our best life.
Self-Care Sunday is about taking time out for yourself to relax, release stress and find inner balance through the healing arts.
Join us at Barn Swallow for Massage, Reiki, Henna and Yoga, Tarot. We will finish the day with a Sound Bath/Meditation facilitated by The Gaia Den.
Local Makers, Artists and Crafts-people will be set up and are offering their hand-made creations.
Self-Care Sunday at the Barn
Sponsored by Wren Soul Studio
Sunday June 11, 2023
1pm to 7pm
The Barn Swallow
4227 Pine Grove Rd.
Ballard, WV 24918
Self-Care Sunday is about taking time out for yourself to relax, release stress and find inner balance through the healing arts. Join us at Barn Swallow for Massage, Reiki, Henna and Yoga, Tarot and Sound Healing/Meditation. Shop the local artisans and crafts-people as well.
Services offered beginning at 1pm in the healing arts area behind the barn:
- Massage Therapists: Michelle Adair, Jessica East and Cora Elliot will be available beginning at 1pm
- Reiki : Carol Pyne, RMT – of Wren Soul Studio, Michelle Adair, RMT and Marlena Andersen, Reiki II practitioner are available beginning at 1pm
- Tarot: Joanie Lea Boyle, of the Gaia Den will be offering tarot beginning at 1pm
- Workshop schedule: (the workshops, yoga and sound healing will be donation based in order to cover the time, travel and energy of the facilitators. Donations are gratefully accepted)
- 1pm – Yoga Flow with Yoga Instructor, Marissa Kagarise. Join us behind the barn for yoga flow. Bring your yoga mat or a blanket and enjoy one hour of yoga flow with Marissa.
- 3pm – Holistic Sustainability Workshop in the loft, hosted by Dani Green, RMT – of Heals What Ails You. In this workshop we will discuss the 5 concepts of holistic sustainability while using mindfulness techniques to become aware of our life force & how we utilize it day to day. This fun and playful awareness can help us build self trust, become more efficient, and balanced with our time & hearts. Reducing stress and ultimately burnout.”
Workshop is free yet donations are greatly accepted.
- 5pm – Intentional Nourishment Workshop in the loft, with Ashli Goody-Twitty and Marissa
Kagarise. Have you ever wondered how your emotions affect how you eat, how you look, the choices you make concerning your overall health? Why are our emotions so crucial and how do they relate to energy and intention setting? During this workshop, they will share tips, tricks and tools for you to expand your awareness when it comes to taking care of your nourishment needs, and open the floor for deeper awareness.
- 6pm – Meditation and Sound Healing, facilitated by the Gaia Den. Studies show that we respond physically and mentally to frequencies, vibrations & tones. Sound has a direct impact on our mental processes, our nervous systems, and our overall health. You will be guided through meditation and sound in order to restore the (normal) frequency of DIS-eased and out of harmony parts of the body & mind. Bringing back balance and harmony of body, mind and spirit.
Admission to this event is free!